Welcome

“I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.”- Psalm 138:2

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Unlocked ~ Karen Kingsbury

this is a book about Ella and Holden, both High School seniors and they become good friends. Holden has autism and is in special classes until Ella becomes involved with him and seeks to help with his condition. This book also has the issue of bulling by the football team and deals with Ella trying to stop the bullying but realizes if she tells anyone it will make things worse.

I would recommend this book to everyone, it was a good read and I read it in 2 days, once I got in the middle of the story I couldn't put it down as I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen.


( I borrowed this book from the Maine State Library)