Welcome

“I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.”- Psalm 138:2

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vicious Cycle–Book 2 ~ Terri Blackstock

Again, I started a Terri Blackstock book and couldn't stop reading until I was done, I new when I started this book at 10pm I was in trouble, I had to stay up until it was over....6 hours later, I have no regrets. This is the 2nd book in the series and as great as the 1st book.

This is about today's teens and addiction to meth. The main character in this book is Jordan, a teen girl who is 15, addicted to meth, pregnant and comes from a broken home where her mother and brother is addicted to meth also. Emily (from the 1st book) is graduating from rehab and her family is estatic, they have become friends with Jordan through rehab. As Jordan decides not to continue treatment and leaves rehab and goes back to her mother, her mother, a meth addict has her own agenda to sell the baby to sex slavery ring and use the money so that she may buy more meth. Emily's family steps in to help and the adventure begins. This is an excellent book with lots of twist and turns.

I would recommend this book to anyone that likes a great read.

I borrowed this book from the Maine State Library.