Welcome

“I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.”- Psalm 138:2

Monday, August 23, 2010

Who Do I Lean On?, Yada Yada House of Hope Series #3 ~ Neta Jackson

This is the 3rd book in this series and my least favorite. The story continues where book 2 ended. Gabby is still working in the shelter and raising her 2 young boys, while trying to purchase the home she is living in to become a home for single moms. Gabby is thinking of fighting for custody of her boys, but has second thoughts when she finds out that her soon to be ex-husband has a gambling problem and is in big debt. As the ex-husband Phillip is being chased by loan sharks, he leans on Gabby to help him get out of the situation. Lee, Gabby's lawyer, is very interested in dating Gabby, but Gabby feels it is wrong for her to go against GOD and his laws of still being married and dating. The old friends from the Yada, Yada prayer group also are in this book showing their support and prayers for Gabby each step of the way.

This is not one of my favorites and I did struggle through this one, as the 3rd book did alot of review of book 2. My attention was not held as much in this book as the others and I hope that book 4 will have more action.

(this book was borrowed from Maine State Library)