Welcome

“I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.”- Psalm 138:2

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Take Four (book 4, last in series) ~ Karen Kingsbury

This is the last book in the series and continues the saga of Bailey, Cody and the Christian movie making crew. Bailey is selected as the star in the movie. Cody is still dealing with issues of his mom's drug abuse. Andi has to deal with either keeping her baby and being a single parent, or giving the baby up for adoption.

The book has all this going on and is the typical novel from Karen Kingsbury. I have read all of the series and felt this was a very slow moving novel, it was very perdictable, unlike the others in the series that had surprises this one I had guessed what was going on and found that I was not very attentive by a third of the way through. I was not happy with the way Karen had Cody and Bailey end up.... I can't say why, I don't want to ruin the book for anyone.

(This book was borrowed from the Maine State Library)